Are you Australia or New Zealand's best place to work?
Attracting and retaining top talent is critical for success. So much money and time is spent recruiting and training good people – you want them to stick around for the long haul.
In today’s rapidly changing world, we need to develop workplaces that foster adaptability and agility. Successful organisations have staff who are productive, creative, and focussed in the face of endless digital distractions, and those who are pioneering best-practices in areas such as wellbeing, flexibility and equality.
The AFR BOSS Best Places to Work recognises companies based in Australia and New Zealand who are able to do exactly this. These prestigious awards are underpinned by rigorous scientifically-proven methodology provided by leading behavioural science consultancy, Inventium. Want to learn more about how we assess our winners?
The best workplaces are ones that provide the structure and environment at all levels to motivate and enable people to do their very best work.How It Works
Why not!? You’ve really got nothing to lose.
Get recognised for being a stellar place to work by Australia’s premier business publication!
- Reach over 3.5 million readers via The Australian Financial Review, afr.com, and BOSS Magazine
- In-depth coverage within BOSS Magazine and opportunities for further promotion
- Officially endorse your organisation as a “Best Place to Work” and as one of the top employers in Australia and New Zealand
- Promote externally to attract the best and brightest talent
- Promote internally to energise and retain current employees
- Unlock new collaboration opportunities with other leading workplaces
- Be formally recognised for your pioneering efforts as an employer
- Gain scientifically-based validation for your efforts via the rigorous assessment process which was created by leading behavioural science consultancy, Inventium.