Shortlisted Entrants are required to:
- Accurately & honestly respond to a series of questions regarding their workplace practices and policies; and
- Procure a representative sample of employees to accurately & honestly complete an online employee survey by 27 November 2020; and
- Pay a non-refundable and non-transferable entry fee in consideration of the competition list ranking and benchmarking report by 30 October 2020.
- The entry fees are based on the number of employees at the organisation. 20-99 = $2500 + gst, 100-499 = $3500 + gst, 500+ = $4500 + gst.
- Entries close date and other dates listed in the timeline may be extended by the Promoters in their absolute discretion.
- Each entrant will receive an Inventium Best Places to Work benchmarking report from Inventium Pty Ltd based on their survey responses, provided that at least 10 employees complete the survey.
- During the judging in December and January, a panel of expert judges and Inventium specialists will assess each entry to determine the Best Places to Work lists (the “List”) based on the components listed in the Assessment section.
- Judgement will take account of the following components and weighted as follows:
- Responses to written questionnaire = 50% of overall score
- Results of the employee survey = 50% of overall score
- All judging deliberations are secret and confidential and are not publicly available. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All entries are the property of the Promoters.
- The size of the List will be dependent upon the number of entries and determined in the sole discretion of the Promoters.
- Entry into the Competition does not guarantee inclusion within the List. Entrants position on the list will only be revealed if they are successful in making their relevant list.
- By entering, entrants consent to having their identity, trademarks and relevant details about their organisation and policies/practices listed on the List and published if they are selected. If third parties are referred to in the submission, entrants need to have gained permission from these third parties prior to referring to them in their entry.
- The List will be published on 21 April 2021 on AFR.com and in BOSS Magazine.
- Entrants that are listed on the List may only use AFR names, logos or trademarks if licensed to do so by AFR. Such licensing will be at AFR’s discretion and subject to AFR licensing terms and conditions.
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entrant who breaches these terms & conditions, or submits misleading or deceptive responses during the course of the Competition.
- The entrant indemnifies and keeps the Promoters indemnified against any and all loss, demand, liability, claim, cost and expense incurred by the Promoters in respect of any claim by a third party which is related to, arises out of, or is in any way associated with the submission of an entry into the Competition by the entrant, or as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions by the entrant.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the Competition or publication of the List, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law and any claim whatsoever or howsoever arising, including under common law, equity or statute, by the entrant must be made within 6 months of the publication of the List.
- The Promoters of the Competition are Inventium Pty Ltd (ABN 69 451 190 612) and Fairfax Media Publications Pty Limited (ABN 33 003 357 720).