Get recognised for being a stellar place to work by Australia’s premier business publication!
- Reach over 3.5 million readers via The Australian Financial Review, afr.com, and BOSS Magazine
- In-depth coverage within BOSS Magazine and opportunities for further promotion
- Officially endorse your organisation as a “Best Place to Work”
- Promote externally to attract the best and brightest talent
- Promote internally to energise and retain current employees
- Unlock new collaboration opportunities with other leading workplaces
- Be formally recognised for your pioneering efforts as an employer
- Gain scientifically-based validation for your efforts via the rigorous assessment process which was created by leading behavioural science consultancy, Inventium
Leverage your achievement
If you are successful in making the published lists, you’ll receive a full marketing kit which includes the official logos and a stack of tips to help promote your amazing achievement far and wide. It’ll help you fully leverage the many benefits that come with being named as one of Australasia’s Best Places to Work.
Motivate your people do to their very best work
Regardless of whether you make the final published lists or not, you’ll receive a bespoke Best Places to Work benchmarking report, created by leading behavioural science consultancy, Inventium. The report is valued at over $8k, but you’ll receive it just by entering. This will help you to create an even more outstanding place to work!
The report includes:
- An overview of the evidence-based framework that underpins the assessment methodology for this competition.
- A summary of how you performed on each of the ten key elements.
- Benchmarking data to reveal how your company performed in relation to other entrants from within your industry.
- Recommendations on how you can increase your performance on each of the key elements.
Stand out in your industry
The AFR BOSS Best Places to Work will comprise ten industry lists and numerous special awards.
Industry categories are:
- Agriculture, Mining & Utilities
- Banking, Superannuation & Financial Services
- Government, Education & NFP
- Health Industries
- Manufacturing & Consumer Goods
- Media & Marketing
- Professional Services
- Property, Construction & Transport
- Retail, Hospitality, Tourism & Entertainment
There are also a number of special awards up for grabs including:
- Best Place to Work – small organisation
- Best Place to Work – medium organisation
- Best Place to Work – large organisation
- Best employee experience
- Most outstanding practice – employee wellbeing
- Most outstanding practice – diversity & inclusion
- Most outstanding practice – employee flexibility